- Integrate data from different sources and levels to generate value for stakeholders
- Process for bringing data together- standards, architectures (data, system, exchange), policies, and guidelines
- Data sources - Systems, jurisdictions, data sharing
- Benefits resulting from data integration as well as risk mitigation - improved data quality, analytics, and visualization, data use
- The people - patients, program users, ministries of health, and agencies
Comprehensive views on patients, health programs, or epidemics/ outbreaks that enable timely decisions on patient care and service delivery, program monitoring and planning, and response to disease outbreaks and epidemics
Documentation of DISI processes and products to facilitate adoption by countries
PreviousWhat is DISI?